Markets are offering more and more 'ready to eat' options in the deli, salad bar, and hot food areas, as well as, an the ever increasing amount of refrigerated/frozen items. For these reasons, temperature management is crucial for food quality and safety for your customers. SMART Temps® can help in all these areas.
A wireless thermometer for automatic temperature monitoring of cold and hot equipment.
- Monitors cold/hot storage equipment 24/7/365
- Identifies potential equipment maintenance issues
- Saves money by reducing costly, unnecessary, and weekend maintenance calls
- Sends alerts via email, text, or phone if temperatures are not in the proper range
- Allows each piece of equipment to be set up with specific alert parameters and actions
- Onboard memory eliminates potential lost or missed temperatures due to network or power failure
A wireless handheld thermocouple used to take food temperatures throughout the flow of food: receiving, preparation, cooking, holding, serving, and cooling.
- Automatically downloads food menu items daily from the Command Center Web site
- Confirms and documents critical temperature limits and prompts immediate corrective actions when these limits fall below, or exceed, the acceptable temperature range
SMART Shield® Pro
A touchscreen Android™ device with a custom SMART Shield® Pro Application, and an option for a Bluetooth wireless temperature probe.
- All the capabilities of our SMART Shield® with automatic downloading of menu items, user information, task lists, and inspection forms via our SMART Command Center® Website.
- This unit may be taken from site to site and can be used as a verification device and inspection tool.
All products provide accurate, real-time temperature documentation that meets all HACCP reporting standards via a secure wireless network to the SMART Command Center® Website